Bad sleep patterns are habits that are easy to form. They can cause serious sleep deprivation and not having the proper mattress is the number 1 cause of lack of a good nights rest. Sleep is crucial to retaining information, your mood, your health, sex life, and if you do not replenish yourself everyday you are only setting yourself back further in achieving your goals. Below are 6 signs you are not getting enough sleep.
- You are always tired.
- Difficulty getting out of bed in the morning.
- You feel as if you need a nap during the day.
- Irritable, and you are unable to concentrate.
- When you sleep on the couch, you feel as if you sleep better.
- You are not sleeping well when you are trying to sleep.